First and Only
Las Vegas Urban Farm
Adopt-a-Plot at Vegas Roots!
” First and Only Las Vegas Urban Farm “
Together We Can, a Nonprofit 501c3 Organization and Creator of Vegas Roots Community Garden, Is a Grassroots Organization Whose Mission Is To Provide The Las Vegas Community With The Opportunity To Grow Food, Learn About Gardening And Wellness, And To Be a Catalyst For Positive Change In The Health Of Those In Low-Income Communities.
Opened and operated by our parent organization Together We Can, the garden utilizes over four acres of vacant property right near Downtown Las Vegas.
- To Produce Fresh Food
- To Build Young Leaders
- To Create Neighborhood Connectivity & Opportunity for Contribution
- To Promote Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nutrition education classes
- Gardening classes for kids and adults
- Healthy cooking classes
- Community service opportunities
- School outreach through field trips and bringing the garden to the classroom
- Youth entrepreneurial programs and home garden installation
- A quarterly Micro-grant to other non-profits through our program called Vegas SOUP
Who We Serve
- Low Income Families
- At Risk Youth
Our Community Partners
- Non-profit organizations
- Community groups
- Individual residents