First and Only
Las Vegas Urban Farm
Adopt-a-Plot at Vegas Roots!
$125 Quarterly Subscription
$500 Annual Subscription
” First and Only Las Vegas Urban Farm “
Together We Can, a Nonprofit 501c3 Organization and Creator of Vegas Roots Community Garden, Is a Grassroots Organization Whose Mission Is To Provide The Las Vegas Community With The Opportunity To Grow Food, Learn About Gardening And Wellness, And To Be a Catalyst For Positive Change In The Health Of Those In Low-Income Communities.
Vegas Roots Community Garden (formerly Tonopah Community Garden) is a community-based nonprofit organization in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Opened and operated by our parent organization Together We Can, the garden utilizes over four acres of vacant property right near Downtown Las Vegas.
Since its establishment in March 2010, Vegas Roots continues to be our city’s FIRST and ONLY urban farm.
- To Produce Fresh Food
- To Build Young Leaders
- To Create Neighborhood Connectivity & Opportunity for Contribution
- To Promote Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nutrition education classes
- Gardening classes for kids and adults
- Healthy cooking classes
- Community service opportunities
- School outreach through field trips and bringing the garden to the classroom
- Youth entrepreneurial programs and home garden installation
- A quarterly Micro-grant to other non-profits through our program called Vegas SOUP
Who We Serve
- Low Income Families
- At Risk Youth
Our Community Partners
- Non-profit organizations
- Community groups
- Individual residents